Tuesday 1 November 2011

Good News

My doctor phoned me @ home last night to let me know that the results of my PET Scan came back showing highlighted spots only in my neck.Finally some good news.I was so worried that the cancer had spread to other parts of my body.So happy that is one less thing i have to worry about.I still have to have the surgery on my neck and arm one week from today and then the 15months of Chemo.
My appiontment yesturday for the Tracer Test really sucked.The first thing the doctor says to me was "julie this is going to hurt" and he was right.I said words i told my kids never to say.During the pain i was thinking that i have to be strong because the hard part is yet to come.I have been looking @  wigs and head scarfs as the doctors want me to be prepared incase my hair does start to fall out.Little things like looking for a wig makes me face reallity but it also gives me a sick feeling.
Thank you James for putting up with all my crazy emotions and showing me constent love.Thank you Ashleigh for all the work you have been doing around the house.Thank you PhilAmy,Emma Abby for the really cute card.Thank you Mom for phoning me just to show you are thinking of me and showing me how much you care.Thank you Alexis for coming with me(again) to my appointment and making me laugh.Thank you Tammy & Matt for Friday night it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, that is so awesome!! Still hoping to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete