Monday 7 November 2011

Blessed

I went for some test results today from my neck and got more great news.My lymph Nodes are not highlighting and they are not growing so they are going to hold off on the surgery on my neck and scan my neck every month to make sure they are not growing.If the up coming scans show that the Lymph Nodes are growing then they willl do the surgery.This is great news!
I go to the Cancer Clinic @ 10 30 tomorrow morning for my arm surgery @ noon.I willl be put under and will be spending the night in the hospital.
My surgeon explaind to me today that i will be loosing a large portion of my arm and i will be in alot of pain.What my arm looks like after is not important to me,i know things for me could of been alot worse and i feel blessed.As for the pain i asked for really good drugs :))
I have an appointment with my Chemo doctor on Wed the 16th of Nov so they can explain to me what is ahead for me.I do know that the Chemo will make me quite sick and very weak but they will be trying different meds on me to make the 15months as comfortable as possible.I will update my blog when i get home and am feeling better.
Thank you Mom for the cookies.Thank you to everyone who signed up yo bring a meal.Thank you Faith Academy for praying for me and James and Ashleigh.Thank you FB friends for all the sweet messages.Thank you Steven for always phoning.Thank you Ashleigh for your text messages even though you are in class :)

4 comments:

  1. Julie, this is very encouraging news. You are taking it a step at a time and showing great courage. We continue to lift you up daily. Love, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie,
    You've been in my prayers and on my heart so much today. I will keep updated via your mom. My prayer has been that you would find comfort and strength in God and it's so encouraging to see those prayers being answered day by day.
    Still praying girl.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,
    This is my prayer for you:
    God of hope, I pray that You would renew my friend's hope and even give her new things to hope for.
    Blessings on you as you head home today.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete